Instructor-Led courses operate on rolling monthly basis, with four available start dates. After enrolling, you will receive new lessons on a set schedule over a six-week period. Two lessons are released each week — one on Wednesday and one on Friday. The final exam is released consecutively with the 12th lesson.
Self-Paced courses are available once your enrollment is confirmed for three months to complete at your leisure. www.ed2go.com/pinnacle
1. THIS PROGRAM PROVIDES FOR ONE COURSE ENROLLMENT- DO NOT REGISTER FOR MORE THAT ONE COURSE OR THEY WILL BE DELETED 2. ALL MEMBERS WILL HAVE TO BE VALIDATED FOR BEING A MEMBER IN GOOD STANDING 3. ALLOW SEVERAL DAYS FOR ENROLLMENT VERIFICATION 4. MAKE SURE YOU SELECT A COURSE WITHIN YOUR ABILITIES, KEEP AN EYE ON PREREQUISITE KNOWLEDGE NEEDED TO BE SUCCESSFUL 5. WHEN YOU COMPLETE THE COURSE, CHECK BACK WITH US TO SEE IF THERE IS FUNDING FOR AN ADDITIONAL COURSE.
2. Enter course or topic of interest in search bar.
3. Review search results
4. Select a course to review the details and enrollment options.If interested, ADD TO CART
5. Review START DATE OPTION and select one, then BEGIN CHECKOUT
6. Select CREATE ACCOUNT
7. Complete form and select CREATE ACCOUNT
8. Complete account information
9. Confirm and COMPLETE ENROLLMENT
10. You will receive an email confirming your registration from Ed2Go. Your course is not available until CWA can verify your membership is in GOOD STANDING. Once this is completed, you will get an email from Ed2go confirming the course has been verified. If you selected a SELF-PACED course, you can log in and begin right away. If you selected an Instructor Led course, you may log in on the date you selected at check out. In some cases that date may have passed, which means you can log in immediately.